Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tha headless cupid part 1

My class has an asignment to read at least 30 pages of a book each week that has to be 200 pages long or over. I read 34 pages and now I'm going to tell you what it's about. My book is called The Headles Cupid, my book starts with a familly of 5, 4 year old twins Tesser (Esther) and Blair (Blair's a boy and Tesser's a girl), Janie, 6 year old girl, and David, the oldest sibbling he's 11. Teir mom past away and their dad is living together with his kids and hes mysterious new wife. But Molly is nothing compared to her daughter Amanda who has many Familliar's and study's the supernatural magic and witch craft. When Amanda comes into the familly everything will change. Will they find the one who cut of the head of the headless cupid or will it stay a mystery? Read the book and become familliar with the word familliars and find out what happens to the headless cupid.




By: Tara Jevrosimovic

3 comments:

  1. Tara could you please transfer this post to WTW ISB 6?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the second two chaptors of The headless cupid David finds a lot more things about Amanda. Amanda and Molly did not get along very well, infact, Amanda hated Molly. Amanda loves to make poshions and cast spells, but she needed the whrite ingrediants for them too. Amanda asks David to come with her to pick some weeds and weird grass. In their journey through the forrest they find many different crops. David always try's to get something out of Amanda, just to know her a little bit better. Will he get to know her as good to become her real brother or will she continue to hide most of her feelings to herself, find out yourself.


    By: Tara Jevrosimovic 6A

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite school subject!

    My favorite school subjest is Music and Drama. The first reason is because we do a lot of singing, dancing, acting, and other things that I love to do. At the beginning of class we do warm ups that sometimes include some musical games. Later we listen to music, play on our recorder, and sometimes even play some really fun ( but musically related ) games, the whole class. To me classes like that are the best of all. My last reason is because Ms. Brink is my favorite teacher, she sings VERYYYYY nice and has a really great and joyfull personality. Truly, Music and Drama is my favorite school subject.

    ReplyDelete