Monday, September 17, 2012

Parents Interview

September 17 2012

                                            9/11

11/9/2001 my mom was driving with my sister Ajda and me to visit my grandfather. My mom was listening to the radio and heard shocking news that two airplanes crashed in to the Tween  Towers. At first my mom was thinking it was a joke! When we came to our grandfather's house he asked my mom if she heard the news that happened in New York City. My mom turned on the tv and saw terrible videos of what happened. My family was shocked.11/9/2001 was a terrible day but my family was not directly affected with the terrorist attack. Although we weren't affected by the accident, we were really sorry for all the people who died and  all the family s who lost a member or friends.



Lan Mozetic intervene Jasmina Mozetic

No comments:

Post a Comment