Saturday, October 20, 2012

Top 10 Ways Children Can Help Halt Global Warming


What are the top 10 ways children can help halt global warming? 
 
10. Use your Voice. 
9. Reduce Your Ecological Footprint.
8. Walk or Ride to School.
7. Carpool.
6. Energy Saving at Home.
5. Switch off unused appliances.
4. Reduce, re- use, recycle.
3. Use Less Water.
2. Plant Trees.
1. Be vegan or Vegetarian.



What are some ways that you will now do to help stop Global Warming?

I can go cycling to school instead of going with a car, and i can carpool.


What recommendations will you give family members to help reduce  your Ecological Footprint?

I will give a recommendation that my family members should recycle more and that my family members should turn off lights when someone is not in the room. I also recommend my family members that they should turn off the water wile they are brushing their teeth and  when they are washing their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment